With the Covid-19 pandemic being on everyone’s mind lately, The Yonge & St. Clair Tanning Spa has made the following POLICY changes to ensure maximum safety for everyone when we reopen:
- Priority will be given to our active package members for booking appointments. Pay as you go clients who wish to book MUST PAY for Services a head of time. We will allow 5 appointments at a time (1 person in each level). We will require a full 10 minutes to DISINFECT the rooms & beds for the next person to use. No back to back sessions on any beds will be allowed. Disinfecting has always been our priority. With COVID-19 we have stepped it up for everyone’s safety.
- Arrive for your appointment alone and on time as there is no longer a waiting area. Active package members who do not cancel within 3 hours of their appointment or do not show up will lose that tan. Pay as you members who Book and pay in Advance will not be CREDITED of REFUNDED for no shows or not cancelling 3 hours before hand.
- No Pets Allowed (sorry furry guys. I will miss you hanging beside my desk)
- As of July 7th 2020 City council has voted to make masks MANDATORY indoors. From this Date on, NO MASK NO SERVICE. Sorry! Any type of Face covering will be permitted.
- All Clients will be screened over the phone and in person. If you are experiencing any sort of illness, we kindly ask you to avoid making an appointment or walking in. We ask everyone to respect this rule and think of others.
- We will be asking certain questions via Toronto Public Health as well as taking everyone’s Temperature upon arrival. Should you have a fever we will refuse entry.
- Eye Wear will no longer be provided. Mandatory purchase FROM US, will be required if you don’t have a pair. No Goggles No Tan.
- All members NEW and Existing will be required to use our Complimentary Sanitizer upon entry.
- Our Front door will remain closed. Please Ring the Doorbell.
- We still welcome walk ins but subject to availability. No waiting will be permitted in the salon.
- Washroom will be out of service.
- We will no longer be providing facial wipes, deodorant, hair spray, perfume and water.
- NEW CLIENTS, please call us before coming in. We would like to have a consultation prior to your first visit which will include the Smart Tan Skin Type System.
- We will be running on Temporary Hours (Please refer to our Main Page)
**Please Note that some of these Policies may change and more may be added**