With the Covid-19 pandemic being on everyone’s mind lately, The Yonge & St. Clair Tanning Spa has made the following POLICY changes to meet the new Guidelines set by our Provincial Government.
- Please Wear your Masks prior to being greeted at the Door. No Mask No Service
- Front Door will remain CLOSED. Push and Hold the Doorbell Until it Flashes RED. We will come down and let you in when it is your turn.
- By Appointment only. Maximum 5 Clients in at one time. No waiting will be permitted inside our studio. Arrive alone and on time.
- No Pets Allowed
- All Waiver Forms & Skin Identification Questionnaire For NEW CLIENTS are now Digitally available on our website https://stclairtanningspa.com/register-here . Please have both properly filled before coming in for your appointment. We no longer offer these forms in store.
- All Clients will be subject to screening upon arrival. Which will include Public Health Questionnaire & Contactless Temperature checks. If you are feeling unwell, please stay home. Be kind and respectful to others during this time.
- Complimentary Sanitizer will be provided to everyone upon entry & exit.
- EYE PROTECTION will not be provided and is mandatory. It is available for purchase in store. If you already have a pair, please have them ready and visible for us.
- Washroom will be out of service
**Please Note that some of these Policies may change and more may be added**